THREE BEDROOMED SEMI-DETACHED REWIRE IN BISPHAM, THIS ONE WAS URGENT!
Last week Fylde Coast rewires were invited to quote for a three bedroomed semi detached property that our client had just purchased. On the initial property survey, it had been noted that the surveyor recommended a full electrical rewire. However, upon our client moving into the property this became more evident.
Chris from Fylde Coast rewires carried out the initial site survey and quotation, as the survey was being carried out there was several noncompliance noticed such as, no earth cross bonding of the pipe work, no RC D protection on the consumer unit, the garage supply was eld up across the garden by the washing line and exposed live cables. Our customer had two young children living in the property, so FCR needed to move fast to help provide a safe and secure electrical installation at the property.
We provided Bryan and his family with the quotation the very next day, this was quickly excepted so we moved some bookings we already had in place so we could start the rewire on the Monday.
Ash, Charlie, and Phil took control of this project and fully rewired the property to include the following.
- A NEW CONSUMER UNIT
- REWIRED THE UPSATIRS SOCKETS ONTO THEIR OWN CIRCUIT
- REWIRED THE UPSTAIRS LIGHTING ONTO THEIR OWN CIRCUIT TO INCLUDE A LOFT LIGHT
- A NEW SHOWER CIRCUIT
- INSTLLED A BATHROOM EXTRACT FAN
- REWIRED THE DOWNSTAIRS LIGHTING ONTO THEIR OWN CIRCUIT
- REWIRED THE DOWNSTAIRS SOCKETS ONTO THEIR OWN CIRCUIT
- PULLED IN A NEW KITCHEN SOCKET CIRCUIT READY FOR THE NEW KITCHEN INSTALLATION
- REWIRED THE GARAGE SUPPLY (MINUS THE WASHING LINE) TO INCLUDE AN EV CHARGER
- FULLY TESTED AND CERTIFIED THE INSTALLATION
This work was all completed within 3.5 days, we are happy that Bryan and his family can now enjoy their new family home knowing the electrical installation is safe secure and up to date with the current wiring regulations