Last week Jordan and Tom carried out a full electrical rewire on a three bedroomed semi-detached property in Bispham.
This property had a solid ground floor, so we had to deviate slightly from our usual rewiring process. The guys started off lifting the upstairs floorboards which gave them access to the joists below, once exposed the guys drilled new cables routes in the joists to take the cables throughout the property. In total the work took them four and a half days to complete. The rewire consisted of the following.
- Downstairs sockets rewired on a 16-amp radial circuit
- Kitchen sockets rewired on a 32-amp dedicated ring main circuit
- Oven and hob rewired on their own circuit
- Upstairs sockets on a 16-amp radial circuit
- Boiler rewired on its own circuit
- Downstairs lights rewired on their own circuit
- Upstairs lights rewired on their own circuit
- New consumer unit.
If you are rewiring or thinking of rewiring your property, then please fill out our free consultation form for free advice guidance and a quotation.